Experienced, Vigorous Legal Advocacy
Real Estate • Divorce/Family Law • Business • Elder Law • LitigationThe Law Offices of Wayne A. McFadden provides individuals and businesses in the Peninsula and Bay Area of California with high-quality and skillful representation characteristic of a much larger firm, while maintaining the responsiveness and personalized service that are the principal benefits of a small firm.
In each area of our diverse practice, our lawyers offer effective and efficient solutions grounded in extensive experience. Our San Mateo litigation attorneys provide solid advice and are well qualified to represent clients at trial and before appellate courts in a wide variety of matters:
- Divorce/Family Law — custody disputes, division of assets and debts, child support, domestic partnerships and marital agreements
- Business Law — Formation, transactions, contracts and litigation
- Real Estate Transactions — commercial and residential sales and leases
- Real Estate Litigation — transactions, property disputes, broker fraud, quiet title
- Elder Law — Estate and Medicaid planning, nursing home abuse, exploitation
- Civil Litigation — Breach of contract, fraud, torts and all disputes
To speak with one of our capable lawyers about our services, please contact our law offices.
Attorney Wayne A. McFadden has practiced law since 1964 and established our civil litigation, business law and real estate law firm in 1972. As the first mayor of Foster City, California, Wayne has actively participated in the growth of communities near San Mateo. A strong problem solver, Mr. McFadden focuses on resolving disputes. He established the Law Offices of Wayne A. McFadden with an understanding that lawyers with substantial trial experience are best prepared to practice preventive transactional law.